Some words from Grow Creative Solutions by Liam Horn
1. How would you describe your brand to those who haven’t heard of you? We help our clients to tell their stories through illustration, we offer art workshops to different groups of art students, enthusiasts, professionals, etc. Lastly, we have an in-house artist who creates artwork for galleries, private commissions, etc.
2. Who are some of your favorite artists to work with and why? Melanie Mokgatla, Nkoali Nawa, Andrew Hart (Inst: @Andrewhartartist)
I love their energy and enthusiasm about people and the stories that they tell.
3. Can you tell us a little bit more about whose in your team and what everyone does?
In our company, we are only two at the moment, myself and Melanie Mokgatla. We both are involved in administration, marketing, sales as well as production.
4. How do you stay ahead of the curve being a creative company? We do our best to stay current as much as we can and partner with others who are trendsetters in the industry.
5. What’s your strategy when it comes to launching new artists? We have not yet launched anyone new except myself who is the artist in question, but our strategy is really simple and that being present in Art markets, gallery and community spaces, etc.
6. What advice do you have for young artists coming into the industry? Never give up on your dreams, work hard and build meaningful relationships because no one has ever achieved anything worthwhile on their own. Lastly, make sure that your product is about solving a problem for others.
Facebook: Grow Creative Solutions