Interview with Concept Artist Sean Howell by Liam Horn
Jozi-Deep had the opportunity of speaking with VIDEO EDITOR – DIGITAL ARTIST – MUSIC COMPOSER Sean Howell about his conceptual art pieces for sale now:
1.How would you define your creative style to a consumer?
1) I am a digital artist with a conceptual based artistic style. Mainly used in game and animated illustration .
2.Can you tell us more about Howl productions and everything your store offers?
2) I offer framed, canvas and fine prints . As well as art portraits on demand. Or any digital illustration.
3.Where do you seek inspiration from when creating these illustrations?
3) I mainly seek inspiration from music and other concept artists.
4.Besides illustrations can you tell us about other creative avenues you enjoy?
4) video and filmic expression as well as music composition .
5.Can you tell us more about the creative process involved when creating concept art works seen on your page?
5) a very natural approach whereby i take my time and often change the image thought out the process .
To get in contact with Sean for orders or commision you cam follow any of his social links below: